- Friendship Music Festival takes place rain or shine.
- All persons 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult 24 or older.
- Friendship United Full Memberships will include an event pass for The Friendship Music & Arts Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a membership refund. The event pass is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
- All Membership Pass holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Please check here for a list of what is allowed and what needs to stay at home. There is nowhere to store items not allowed on festival grounds and the only one responsible for items you have left at the gate is you.
- Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- By purchasing this ticket you accept the terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The holder hereof voluntarily assumes all risks incidental to the event, including bodily injury and death, whether occurring prior to, during or following the event. The holder releases Friendship United Inc., The Friendship Music & Arts Festival, and all of it’s third pary vendors, venue, promoters, participants, organizers, ticketing agency, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, service providers and representatives from any claims related to, arising out of or incidental to the event or the holder’s presence thereat.
This membership event pass is a revocable license to enter the venue at the date and time listed on the front hereof. FMF and Friendship United, Inc., and management reserves the right, without the obligation to provide a full or partial refund, to refuse entry to or eject any person for any reason deemed necessary in the sole discretion of management for the safe and orderly operation of the event (including disorderly, vulgar or abusive conduct) or for the enforcement of policies applicable to the event (including these terms or other posted policies).
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND PERMITTED BY MANAGEMENT OF THE EVENT. ARTISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. MEMBERSHIP EVENT PASSES WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BY MANAGEMENT. MEMBERSHIP EVENT PASSES ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
If membership donation is made for the festival, you will receive a festival wristband and stamp, not a physical ticket. The wristband is your pass to enter into the festival. Wristbands are not to be removed once received at the gate. All membership donations receipts will be scanned at entrance to receive an admission friendship bracelet and stamp.
Resale and/or transfer of the bracelet is prohibited and any such resale and/or transfer is void to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws. Any such unauthorized resale and/or transfer may result in cancellation of the ticket/wristband and/or refusal of entry to the holder hereof without refund. Friendship bracelets not obtained directly from the primary seller (i.e., management of the event) may be lost, stolen, counterfeit or invalid and will be void and holder assumes all risks of purchasing a ticket/wristband/race bib other than directly from the primary seller (i.e., management of the event), including being excluded from the event without a donation refund. In the event that prohibition on resale and/or transfer of the ticket/wristband is prohibited by applicable laws, maximum resale restrictions may apply. Reproduction or counterfeiting of this ticket/wristband is prohibited. This friendship bracelet may not be used for commercial purposes.
The holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event. Certain items may be prohibited by the policies of management, venue, promoters, participants or organizers. The holder consents to any potential searches while onsite (including upon entry to the event) for any prohibited items and the seizure of such items if found. In case of seizure, such items shall not be returned.